We can't get enough of winter whites these days. From Interiors to outfits, we love layering soft neutrals in creams, whites, grays and taupes with tonal texture. Below are some of our favorites right now....
1. This textured piece feels abstract and modern, yet earthy and organic at the same time. A beautiful addition to any room.
2. Cream sweater. White jeans. Yes please. Now, later, always.
3. A taupe leather cross-body with brass hardware packs more punch than basic black while offering even more versatility.
4. These darling jute pendants come in a variety of shapes and we love a cluster of three dropped at different heights above a dining table for a chic bohemian vibe.
5. Whether on a sofa, a leather chair or atop your bed, an African mud cloth pillow is just the right amount of neutral while still delivering a graphic punch.
6. A more polished version of the classic wayfarer: tortoise frame, brass arms.
In your home or on your body, don't be afraid of whites in Winter. Embrace the depth you can achieve by layering multiple tonalities and textures. From your fingertips to your walls, there is always a place to incorporate creamy neutrals in your personal and interior style.