Friday Buy Day is back...and we're bringing you our favorite sale/value picks for your closet and your casa.
With Fall quickly approaching for most of the country, us Californians are still experiencing extreme heat so this Friday Buy Day will have a little something for everyone. Summer sale picks for those of us who are just entering our Indian Summer, and transitional/Fall selections for those of you who are watching the leaves turn.
First up, this crinkled tunic by Raga. Wear it as a cover-up while the heat is still turned up or wear it with skinny black denim and booties in the fall. Made of cotton, with tassel detail on the neck tie and slightly bloused sleeves this tunic rings in at $98 with all sizes left, for now...
And then there was this sexy, stylish and transitional staple. With a high-neck, a deep slit and strategic rouching, this body suit is spot on. Wear it with a silk maxi skirt, or try it with high-waisted wide-leg trousers for a modern take on a sultry seventies vibe.
Next up, this darling skirt (for $54, yes it's true). Wear this now with gladiator sandals and an open knit top for a breezy and stylish get-up, or pair it with low-heeled booties, a graphic tee and cropped leather jacket as the weather cools off.
Oh, and those jeans we mentioned earlier...here they are. Perfectly distressed and the perfect length, these AG black jeans are a Fall staple. Pair them with a chunky knit and sneakers, or wear them with a slinky blouse and leopard heels. Buy now and wonder how you ever dressed without them later...
By now, everyone knows about our obsession with high-tops, but low-tops are a close second. And these rose gold Nike's have all of our heart eyes right now. Sporty, yet glam. Funky, yet practical. We love these with cropped flared denim and a black blazer. We also love them with skinny moto-jeans and a cashmere sweater. Taking chances reaps rewards...be bold in your sneaker choice and kick-back as you watch the compliments roll in.
This is the kind of piece that gets us excited about Fall: the creamy color, the slouchy turtleneck, the boucle texture and the perfect length (not too long so you can wear it with skirts as well as pants). We love this with cropped denim and the rose-gold Nike's above for a casual chic look, or pair it with a leather pencil skirt and heels for your children' back-to-school night functions. At under $100, this alpaca-blend sweater looks and feels much more luxe than the price tag reflects.
Moving on from your closet to your casa, we have selected some of our favorite Fall pick-me-ups:
1. An inexpensive take on an overdyed Oushak, this rosey rug will add depth and chic to any room (think entry, dining, living, bedroom)
2. This charcoal velvet, low daybed is classic, rich and the price can't be beat. Try it against a blank wall with an art gallery above, or in front of a window with a floor lamp and a fur throw.
3. And then there's that fur throw: the best, easiest and warmest way to welcome Fall.
4. This floor lamp by Commune Design x West Elm is on sale and is the perfect example of tailored mid-century design. Understated, elegant, modern.
5. Part marble, part malachite this cheese board is all chic. The perfect price for a gift and an instant mood-lifter as your prepping your platter.
6. Lastly, this bistro table is a versatile and stylish addition to that empty corner in your Kitchen. Top it with fresh florals and tuck in 2 leather stools for a functional, yet space saving dining area.
Hope you enjoyed this week's Friday Buy Day...
Have a wonderful weekend!