Shannon and I love poufs...oh the possibilities. We love poufs paired at the base of a fireplace for some cozy extra seating, or wedged under a children's play table as safe place for the littles to perch. We love one at the end of a chair as a foot rest, or a handful of colorful poufs scattered around a low-table in the backyard for a festive fete. We talk about them, we blog about them, we have them in our homes, and we try to limit our "over-buying" of them the same way we try to limit our "over-buying" of pillows (unsuccessfully).
Here are our Top Picks (Most under $200):
1. We would use this striped pouf as kid's seating in a playroom, or peaking out of a rustic coffee table for extra seating.
2. This pouf is a darling splash of color and texture. Layer a few of these on Fouta towels in your backyard for the perfect place to lounge and sip on a watermelon margarita.
3. This is a great neutral pouf that adds texture to an otherwise colorful, or patterned space. A pair would look great in front of the fireplace of a home with a casual or beach vibe.
4. This mongolian fur pouf is luxe and stylish and under $200. It's a great way to indulge in this cozy trend without breaking the bank.
5. This batik pouf is gorgeous with it's washed out colors and timeless appeal.
6. A perfect complement to other patterns in a room...don't be afraid to mix and match. This one is a great addition to a mountain home, or would also be a stylish foot rest for that wingback chair in your family room.
Take a look around the place you call home and see if there is room for a little texture, color and pattern in the form of a pouf!